Cheltenham Freeforms is primarily organised on Facebook:
This is an archive of supporting files for Cheltenham Freeforms with newest events at the top. If there's no link, or the link is shown in red, there are currently no documents; check the Facebook page, or feel free to add some files.
- Transmission X21 / Fiasco - Sat 9 Feb 2013
- The Second Tribunal - postponed (was Sat 9 Feb 2013)
- Night Train - Sat 15 Dec 2012
- Sword Day - Sat 20 Apr 2013
- Linfarn Run - Sat 8 Jun 2013
Scroll down to find out how to add files.
Cheltenham Freeforms is a small group dedicated to running freeform and non-contact live action roleplaying games in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England. The first game offered was in December 2012.
Although this wiki is mainly for the Grand Tribunal UK Convention, we are hosting supporting files for Cheltenham Freeforms here, since many of the people involved with GTUK are also involved with Cheltenham Freeforms, and the events are usually at the same venue.
The venue is usually:
- Baker Street, Cheltenham GL51 9HQ
- Google Map
Toilets, including a toilet for the disabled, are available at the venue. The kitchen is usually unlocked for tea and coffee making facilities. The events are usually held on the ground floor, one shallow step access from the street. On-street parking is free. There is a convenience store on the corner of the street, and a large 24-hour Tesco supermarket nearby. Find out more about the venue, facilities and public transport on the Grand Tribunal UK Convention venue page.
Please check the Facebook page for the latest information and remember to "Join" a particular event to receive the latest information on your Facebook news feed.
UK LARP History
The Fires of Dusk
How to add downloadable files to a page
The lazy way is to simply email the document to Andrew Oakley and ask him to do it for you. Make sure you specify the name of the event, or the date.
Click [Expand] above to learn how to do it the proper way.
Valid file types are: .PDF .DOC .DOCX .TXT .PNG .JPG .GIF .SVG . Contact Andrew Oakley if you want to upload other types.
- Log in or create an account
- Click Upload, listed under Toolbox on the left of any wiki page, and upload your file
- That will create something like: File:Test-word2000.doc
- Go to the page you wish to add the file to, then click Edit at the top-right of that page
- Link to the file using the Media: tag:
- ...which will produce:
- You can make it look a bit tidier:
[[Media:Test-word2000.doc|Download a Word 2000 test document]]
- ...which will produce:
- Download a Word 2000 test document
On a British keyboard, you will usually find | (the pipe symbol, a straight vertical line) as shift-backslash. The backslash key is usually located to the left of the Z key. The square brackets [ ] are usually found to the right of the P key.